Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is a natural latex mattress?
- A natural latex mattress is one that is made from plant-derived latex rather than synthetic petroleum-based latex. The latex in our Latex for fewer mattresses is made from the sap of the Hevea brasilienesis rubber tree, with no artificial chemicals or fillers.
I’ve never slept on a natural latex mattress. What does it feel like?
- Natural latex is soft, yet supportive. People have described it as “cloud-like” “buoyant” and “pillow-soft”. There is a springy feel to it that is unlike dense memory foam, so you won’t sink in. Really, the best way to know how it feels is to try it for yourself! Take advantage of our 120-night trial, risk free.
What are the differences between a latex mattress and other types of mattresses?
- There are so many types of mattresses on the market today that it would be difficult to compare them all at once. The things that make natural latex stand out among the rest is the superior comfort level, combined with zero off-gassing and chemicals.
How does the 30-night trial for the 8hours mattress work?
- It’s simple! Order your 8Hours mattress today and we’ll ship it directly to your home. Take the full 30 nights to enjoy better, more natural sleep. If you aren’t fully satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund.
How long does it take to get the Latex Mattress after I ordered it?
- We take 2-3 days in production and the delivery depends on the location. For Example - We usually take 7-10 days for deliveries to cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, etc.
Does your Mattress off-gas?
When it comes to mattresses, off gassing is caused by petrochemicals present in mattresses that are made with synthetic materials.
The mattresses will put off a distinctive chemical smell for a little while. However, not all mattresses have this chemical smell. In fact, natural latex mattresses don’t off gas and most synthetic and polyurethane mattresses do. It really is as simple as that. Latex mattresses are the best choice for a good night’s sleep free from all chemical odours.
Do you provide your Mattresses in a Box?
- Yes, we provide our mattresses in a box. It’s a new Technology, We don’t Vacuum Pack our mattress, we roll packs the entire mattress in a 6ft*1.5ft box, which does not damage or reduce the life of the mattress.
Which courier company do you use to ship your mattresses?
- We dispatch our mattresses through FedEx.
What is the ILD of the latex in the 6" latex mattresses?
ORTHO LATEX MATTRESS- Dunlop 75 Density (30 ILD)
PLUSH LATEX MATTRESS- Dunlop 70 Density (26.5 ILD)
What is the warranty?
- Rest Assured, Each 8hoursLatex Mattress Arrives with a Full 10-Year limited Warranty, and each 8hours latex pillow comes with 7years limited warranty.
What Is AnOrthopedic Mattress?
- Orthopedic mattresses conform to the contours of your body, giving optimal support to all its pressure points. They provide correct spinal alignment to help alleviate stress on the spine and reduce back pain as well as increased energy levels during the day.
Why Is The Mattress Priced Low Compared To Other Brands?
- Did you know that a mattress that you buy at a retail store costs up to 60% more than the actual cost of the mattress? And don’t forget the delivery cost! Our mattresses are shipped from our factory to you directly, thereby avoiding all retail and middlemen costs in between. So why pay more when you can save?
How Long Will The Mattress Take To Expand?
- After you finish the magical unboxing process, 90% of your 8hours mattress will take its shape within the 15 minutes of unwrapping and can be used straight away. However, it would take an additional 12 - 15 hours for the mattress to completely expand.
What Are The Wash Care Instructions To Clean The Mattress Cover?
- Gently remove the mattress cover without damaging the foam inside.
- Keep the zip closed while washing.
- Machine Wash, Warm (40⁰C).
- Use only mild detergents.
- Do not use brush for cleaning.
- Do not dry under direct sunlight.
- Do not Iron.
- Wash separately.
- Tumble Dry, Normal.
- Do not wring.