Cancellation & Refund Policy
8hours Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event of a genuine defect, 8Hours sole and exclusive liability will be to provide a repaired or a replacement mattress or accessory, at its own discretion.
- Address the warranty claim within 30 days of receiving an eligible warranty claim.
- Purchaser should return the defective product at his own expense to 8hours.
- Original proof of purchase should be attached.
- The product should be shipped to the address mentioned at the bottom of this page.
- All to-and-fro shipping and transportation costs that are part of the warranty Claim shall be borne by the Purchaser.
Disclaimer, limitation on liability
To the extent permissible by applicable law, the mattress is provided “as is” and this warranty and any implied warranties are your exclusive warranties and replace all other warranties or conditions, express or implied. In no event will 8hours or its suppliers be liable for of procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or related to the mattress or its use by you or any third party, whether under theory of contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, product liability or otherwise.
This limitation will apply even if 8hours has been advised of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. 8hours total liability will not exceed the purchase price paid for the mattress giving rise to such liability.
Arbitration and governing law
Applicable law will be exclusively such prevailing laws in the state of Tamil Nadu and the venue of arbitration will be exclusively limited to the City courts of Chennai
8Hours, No.32, Periyar Street, Kannigapuram, Avadi, Chennai-600054